Digitizing Made Easy: Create Custom Embroidery Designs Like a Pro
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Krause Publications; Pap/Cdr edition (January 2, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0896894924
- ISBN-13: 978-0896894921
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.4 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: ( of 198 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #30,621 in Books
Digitizing Made Easy is for every embroidery machine user and commercial machine embroiderer looking to better understand and utilize digitizing software. The author’s time-tested method, demonstrated in 250 step-by-step color photos will help you to better identify the tools of modern digitizing, and the best processes with which to use them.
With chapters covering artwork, auto-digitizing, stitch types, mapping and sequencing, underlay and blending, readers will quickly develop a solid foundation with which to explore the endless possibilities of digitizing.